Last revised November, 2020
Ownership of the Digital Services
ENJJOY is a trademark owned and protected by Enjjoy. You may not use the ENJJOY trademark without our prior express written permission, or any similar trademark in a manner likely to cause customer confusion or imply any affiliation with us.
Access to Digital Services, Security and Restrictions; Passwords
You may not use any scraper, crawler, spider, robot or other automated means of any kind to access or copy data on the Digital Services, deep-link to any feature or content on the Digital Services, bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Digital Services.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Company will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of these Digital Services or any activity being conducted on these Digital Services.
Accuracy and Integrity of Information; Colors
Although Company attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Digital Services, it makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Digital Services and Content thereon. It is possible that the Digital Services could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Digital Services by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform Company so that it can be corrected. Company reserves the right to unilaterally correct any inaccuracies on the Digital Services without notice. Information contained on the Digital Services may be changed or updated without notice. Additionally, Company shall have no responsibility or liability for information or Content posted to the Digital Services from any non-Company affiliated third party.
We have made significant efforts to accurately display the colors of our products that appear on the Digital Services. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Typographical Errors and Incorrect Pricing
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product / service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Your use of the Digital Services may also be restricted or terminated for any reason, at our sole discretion. For your convenience, you will not be charged until your payment method is authorized, the order information is verified for accuracy and your order is shipped. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card (or other payment account) has been charged, we will issue a credit to your credit card (or other applicable payment account) in the amount of the charge.
Quantity Limits and Dealer Sales
You can purchase products and/or services on the Digital Services. We accept credit and debit cards issued by U.S. banks. If a credit card account is being used for a transaction, Company may obtain preapproval for an amount up to the amount of the payment. If you enroll to make recurring payments automatically, all charges and fees will be billed to the credit card you designate during the setup process. If you want to designate a different credit card or if there is a change in your credit card, you must change your information online. This may temporarily delay your ability to make online payments while we verify your new payment information.
You represent and warrant that if you are making online payments that (i) any credit card, debit card and bank account information you supply is true, correct and complete, (ii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit/debit card company or bank, (iii) you will pay the charges incurred by you in the amounts posted, including any applicable taxes, and (iv) you are the person in whose name the card was issued and you are authorized to make a purchase or other transaction with the relevant credit card and credit card information.
Export Policy and Restrictions
You acknowledge that the products and Content which are sold or licensed on the Digital Services, which may include technology and software, are subject to the customs and export control laws and regulations of the United States of America and may also be subject to the customs and export laws and regulations of the country in which the products are manufactured and/or received. By purchasing, downloading or using technology or software from the Digital Services, you agree to abide by the applicable laws, rules and regulations - including, but not limited to the Export Administration Act and the Arms Export Control Act - and you represent and warrant that you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, the software or technology to a foreign national or a foreign destination in violation of the law. By purchasing any products, you agree that you will not use any products, or provide products to any person, who is forbidden from receiving the product under the Export Administration Regulations or any economic sanctions maintained by the U.S. Department of Treasury. U.S. antiboycott regulations, or U.S. economic sanctions, including the export and antiboycott restrictions found in the Export Administration Regulations or the sanctions regulations administered by the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Company from all claims, demands, damages, costs, fines, penalties, attorneys’ fees and all other expenses arising from your failure to comply with this provision and/or applicable export control, antiboycott, or economic sanctions laws and regulations.
Links to Other Sites
Company makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through these Digital Services. When you access a non-Company website, please understand that it is independent from Company, and that Company has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Company website does not mean that Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to these Digital Services, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
We disclaim any responsibility or liability for copyrighted materials posted on our Digital Services. If you believe that your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the procedures set forth below.
Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), we will respond promptly to notices of alleged infringement that are reported to Company’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified below.
Notices of Alleged Infringement for Content Made Available on the Digital Services
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Digital Services by sending us a notice ("Notice") complying with the following requirements.
1. Identify the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Digital Services where such material may be found.
3. Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
4. Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
"I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
"I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
5. Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to our Copyright Agent:
Qualis Standard LLC
3643 E Post Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
Disclaimer of Warranties
COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE DIGITAL SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE DIGITAL SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. THESE DIGITAL SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SERVICE RELATED TO THE DIGITAL SERVICES, IS PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE DIGITAL SERVICES.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THESE DIGITAL SERVICES, DIGITAL SERVICES-RELATED SERVICES, AND LINKED WEBSITES. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY.
WARRANTIES RELATING TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED, SOLD AND DISTRIBUTED BY COMPANY ARE SUBJECT TO SEPARATE WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IF ANY, PROVIDED WITH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE APPLICABLE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
Statements we make about our products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Our products not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- Caution: Do not use our products if seal over cap is broken. Do not exceed suggested use. Consult your physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, or suspect a medical condition or are taking any other medications.
- Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Our products are not intended for use under the age of 18.
- Warning: Our products that contain melatonin and CBN may cause drowsiness. Do not drive or operate machinery after taking any of these supplements.
Limitation of Liability Regarding Use of Digital Services
COMPANY AND ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THESE DIGITAL SERVICES ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE DIGITAL SERVICES, DIGITAL SERVICES-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE DIGITAL SERVICES, AND/OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE DIGITAL SERVICES, DIGITAL SERVICES-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR LINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE DIGITAL SERVICES AND/OR THOSE SERVICES. TO THE EXTENT ANY ASPECTS OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ARE NOT ENFORCEABLE, THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THESE DIGITAL SERVICES IS $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS).
Dispute Resolution; Arbitration Agreement.
We will try work in good faith to resolve any issue you have with the Digital Services, including products and services ordered or purchased through the Digital Services, if you bring that issue to the attention of our customer service department. However, we realize that there may be rare cases where we may not be able to resolve an issue to a customer's satisfaction.
If you desire to assert a claim against Company, and you therefore elect to seek arbitration, you must first send to Company, by certified mail, a written notice of your claim ("Notice"). The Notice to Company should be addressed to the following “Notice Address”:
Qualis Standard LLC
3643 E Post Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Company agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims with your claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award declaratory or injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim.
Last modified: November, 2020
Qualis Standard LLC, d/b/a Enjjoy (“Enjjoy,” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Digital Services;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Digital Services;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Enjjoy or any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Digital Services.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Digital Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or through the Digital Services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on or in our Digital Services or on or through any of their features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 877-683-8380.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It Generally
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Digital Services, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, billing address, work address, shipping address, e-mail address, home, work, and mobile telephone numbers, date of birth, credit or debit card number (for payment purposes only), and any other information you chose to provide to us (“Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to or use of our Digital Services, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Digital Services; or
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access or use our Digital Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through or use our Digital Services. Information collected automatically may include estimated or precise location or geo-location, usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Digital Services is:
- Personal Data such as the data identified above;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Digital Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Digital Services, using our services or other services available through the Digital Services, purchasing products, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Digital Services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Digital Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Digital Services.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Digital Services or transmitted to other users of the Digital Services or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Digital Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Digital Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Digital Services, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to or use of our Digital Services, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or in the Digital Services; and
- information about your computer, mobile device, and Internet connection, specifically your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Digital Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Digital Services according to your individual interests;
- recognize you when you return to our Digital Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”) to collect certain information relating to your use of our Websites. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help our Websites analyze how users use the site. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our Websites by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/). We may also use Google Analytics Advertising Features or other advertising networks to provide you with interest-based advertising based on your online activity. For more information regarding Google Analytics please visit Google's website, and pages that describe Google Analytics, such as www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to provide our Websites and its functionality, contents and services to;
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or that may be of interest to you;
- to process, fulfill, support, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you;
- to administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions and contests;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Digital Services or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications. In addition to other advertising partners and services, we use Google AdWords remarketing, an advertising service provided by Google, to help provide such communications to you. If you wish to restrict the information Google uses to show you these communications, you can find out more about how you can control the information Google uses from our Digital Services by visiting “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services”, (located at www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites). For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Disclosure of Your Information
- to affiliates, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Enjjoy about our Digital Services users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Enjjoy, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from Enjjoy. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Enjjoy to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Enjjoy as a result of a product purchase, or your use of our services. You may have other options with respect to marketing and communication preferences through our Digital Services.
- Digital Services Targeted Advertising. To learn more about interest-based advertisements and your opt-out rights and options, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance and the Network Advertising Initiative websites (www.aboutads.info and www.networkadvertising.org). Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the NAI on its website.
- Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can Contact Us to access and/or find out what information we have about you, and to correct that information. You may notify us through the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We may not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- Do Not Track Signals
Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals, but we currently do not use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or other online services (behavioral advertising).
- Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our Digital Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to, on or through our Digital Services. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Websites or in your operating system.
How to Contact Us:
Qualis Standard LLC
3643 E Post Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
SMS/MMS MOBILE MESSAGE MARKETING PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
User Opt In: The Program allows Users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by affirmatively opting into the Program, such as through online or application-based enrollment forms. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that this Agreement applies to your participation in the Program. By participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed or prerecorded marketing mobile messages at the phone number associated with your opt-in, and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us. While you consent to receive messages sent using an autodialer, the foregoing shall not be interpreted to suggest or imply that any or all of Our mobile messages are sent using an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Message and data rates may apply.
User Opt Out: If you do not wish to continue participating in the Program or no longer agree to this Agreement, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You understand and agree that the foregoing options are the only reasonable methods of opting out. You also understand and agree that any other method of opting out, including, but not limited to, texting words other than those set forth above or verbally requesting one of our employees to remove you from our list, is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Duty to Notify and Indemnify: If at any time you intend to stop using the mobile telephone number that has been used to subscribe to the Program, including canceling your service plan or selling or transferring the phone number to another party, you agree that you will complete the User Opt Out process set forth above prior to ending your use of the mobile telephone number. You understand and agree that your agreement to do so is a material part of these terms and conditions. You further agree that, if you discontinue the use of your mobile telephone number without notifying Us of such change, you agree that you will be responsible for all costs (including attorneys’ fees) and liabilities incurred by Us, or any party that assists in the delivery of the mobile messages, as a result of claims brought by individual(s) who are later assigned that mobile telephone number. This duty and agreement shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND, AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY RESULTING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO NOTIFY US OF A CHANGE IN THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED, INCLUDING ANY CLAIM OR LIABILITY UNDER THE TELEPHONE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 47 U.S.C. § 227, et seq., OR SIMILAR STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS, AND ANY REGULATIONS PROMULGATED THEREUNDER RESULTING FROM US ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT YOU AT THE MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages concerning the marketing and sale of digital and physical products, services, and events.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent periodically based on your interaction with Us.
Support Instructions: For support regarding the Program, text “HELP” to the number you received messages from or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the use of this email address is not an acceptable method of opting out of the program. Opt outs must be submitted in accordance with the procedures set forth above.
MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS TMs (terminating messages) if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
Our Disclaimer of Warranty: The Program is offered on an "as-is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times and may not continue to work in the event of product, software, coverage or other changes made by your wireless carrier. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator and is outside of Our control. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages.
Participant Requirements: You must have a wireless device of your own, capable of two-way messaging, be using a participating wireless carrier, and be a wireless service subscriber with text messaging service. Not all cellular phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific text messaging instructions.
Age Restriction: You may not use of engage with the Platform if you are under thirteen (13) years of age. If you use or engage with the Platform and are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the Platform, you acknowledge and agree that you are not under the age of thirteen (13) years, are between the ages of thirteen (13) and eighteen (18) and have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to use or engage with the Platform, or are of adult age in your jurisdiction. By using or engaging with the Platform, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s Applicable Law to use and/or engage with the Platform.
Prohibited Content: You acknowledge and agree to not send any prohibited content over the Platform. Prohibited content includes:
- Any fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening, harassing, or stalking activity;
- Objectionable content, including profanity, obscenity, lasciviousness, violence, bigotry, hatred, and discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Pirated computer programs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other harmful code;
- Any product, service, or promotion that is unlawful where such product, service, or promotion thereof is received;
- Any content that implicates and/or references personal health information that is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) or the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (“HITEC” Act); and
- Any other content that is prohibited by Applicable Law in the jurisdiction from which the message is sent.
Dispute Resolution: In the event that there is a dispute, claim, or controversy between you and Us, or between you and Stodge, LLC d/b/a Postscript or any other third-party service provider acting on Our behalf to transmit the mobile messages within the scope of the Program, arising out of or relating to federal or state statutory claims, common law claims, this Agreement, or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof, including the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, such dispute, claim, or controversy will be, to the fullest extent permitted by law, determined by arbitration in Las Vegas, NV before one arbitrator.
The parties agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) then in effect. Except as otherwise provided herein, the arbitrator shall apply the substantive laws of the Federal Judicial Circuit in which Enjjoy’s principle place of business is located, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Within ten (10) calendar days after the arbitration demand is served upon a party, the parties must jointly select an arbitrator with at least five years’ experience in that capacity and who has knowledge of and experience with the subject matter of the dispute. If the parties do not agree on an arbitrator within ten (10) calendar days, a party may petition the AAA to appoint an arbitrator, who must satisfy the same experience requirement. In the event of a dispute, the arbitrator shall decide the enforceability and interpretation of this arbitration agreement in accordance with the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). The parties also agree that the AAA’s rules governing Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply in lieu of seeking emergency injunctive relief from a court. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, and no party shall have rights of appeal except for those provided in section 10 of the FAA. Each party shall bear its share of the fees paid for the arbitrator and the administration of the arbitration; however, the arbitrator shall have the power to order one party to pay all or any portion of such fees as part of a well-reasoned decision. The parties agree that the arbitrator shall have the authority to award attorneys’ fees only to the extent expressly authorized by statute or contract. The arbitrator shall have no authority to award punitive damages and each party hereby waives any right to seek or recover punitive damages with respect to any dispute resolved by arbitration. The parties agree to arbitrate solely on an individual basis, and this agreement does not permit class arbitration or any claims brought as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative arbitration proceeding. Except as may be required by law, neither a party nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties, unless to protect or pursue a legal right. If any term or provision of this Section is invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect any other term or provision of this Section or invalidate or render unenforceable such term or provision in any other jurisdiction. If for any reason a dispute proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties hereby waive any right to a jury trial. This arbitration provision shall survive any cancellation or termination of your agreement to participate in any of our Programs.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to this Agreement unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserve the right to change this Agreement from time to time. Any updates to this Agreement shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review this Agreement from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept this Agreement, as modified.